September 14, 2012

A not so abandoned chapel

Something totally different from my usual work but that was worth the effort... A digital manipulation of one of my picture. Here, a chapel of Herstal, a city in Liege, Belgium.
The Saint-Lambert chapel (also known as Saint-Oremus chapel) is a cute one, it's been listed in 1965 but the background and things around it didn't make it a super duper nice photo (well, in my opinion) so I decided to keep it anyway and manipulate it digitally. Gosh, this takes hours to manipulate a picture like this, I'm not sure I will do this again hehe. Or maybe I will...

Credits for the external elements integrated into the scenery to the following artists:

» Shoofly-Stock: the bench · the trees · the crows · the owl · the birds nest · the flowers · the zombies.
» wyldraven: the big moon
» wachowicz: the small moon
» PartWish: the main stormy sky

These are links to their deviantArt profiles and will open in a new window. Big thanks to them for sharing and distributing their stock images and -in specific cases- for the permission to publish the image outside deviantArt.

- You are not authorized to share, copy, distribute this image (titled 'A not so abandoned chapel') without attribution to the original artists listed in this post or link to this post. -