September 16, 2012

A moment of loneliness

Sometimes you just feel this loneliness in huge open spaces, it draws you into deep thoughts.
This has been shot on the viaduct of Cheratte in Belgium. The bridge overhangs one of the main highway (E40/A3) in Belgium, 37 meters (+/- 121 feet) above the artery.

Special thanks to my sister for having the patience to pose while I was setting up the camera :)
(Wait wait, almost ready! Oh wait, no, now I'm ready. Ok sorry, one more second...)


UPDATE: entering FroKnowsPhoto Week-end contest

Jared Polin is having a contest each week on his FroKnowsPhoto YouTube channel where you can submit your photo and win a BlackRapid strap for your camera. I didn't make it to the Top 5 with my photo above, unfortunately. However, it's been selected for the photo critique (among some 300+ photos) and I'm happy that the critique was very good. My glorious 20 seconds photo critique starts at ± 6:10min. Thanks Fro! =)